October 31, 2018 6:40 am
Now I can write posts and surf the web with ease, too 🙂
For those interested, here are the components I used:
- Table: SANWA Supply DESKH021 (Amazon)
- Chair: G-AIR 65090108 (Amazon)
- Monitor: LG 34UM59-P (Amazon)
- Trackball: Logitech M570 Wireless Thumbball (Amazon)
- Keyboard: IBM Model M, 1997 build (Lexmark)
- Dock: Henge Docks Metal for Retina 15″ 2013 (Amazon), modified for MagSafe 1 (so I can carry around my MagSafe 2 charger and have this one on the setup all the time) and an mDP-HDMI cable)
And the following are behind the scenes, but they work really well for me and I can recommend them without any doubt:
October 28, 2018 7:34 pm
- USB Hub: TopLonger USB3.0 Hub (Amazon)
- Power tap: Elecom 3-port tap (Amazon)
- Headphones: AKG K240 Studio (Amazon)
So, I have finally arrived to Sapporo and spent my first weekend in here. It was so filled with this and that and whatnot, so I had to defer this post every single evening until right now.
Now I wonder how I could actually survive so many transits in a row in the first place.
October 15, 2018 3:29 pm
So, as you may know from the previous post, I am about to move to Sapporo to work with a company called AD-Interactive in software development.
It all started this year while I was finishing my bachelor’s degree, I thought — why not try to get a job somewhere in a different country, though that was mostly impulse and just for fun. I went with Japanese companies because I haven’t been to any other countries, at least not to any that impressed me as much as Japan.
And despite it being just for fun, in the end I actually passed the interview and got a job in ADi.